No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. The contest if void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter the Contest
- The 10T Web Design “Belmont County Fair Tickets Giveaway” will end on Saturday, August 25th, 2012 at 11:59PM EST. Any entry received after that time will be disregarded. Contest is sponsored by 10T Web Design.
- To participate, contestants must enter online at 10twebdesign.com and complete the Entry Form provided with name, address, email address, age, phone number, and parent’s name, if contestant is under the age of 18 years.
- Registrations are limited to one per person.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The contest is open to Ohio and West Virginia residents who are 18 years of age or older, or over the age of 13 years of age with prior parent or guardian permission and a parent or guardian name included with the entry. Employees of 10T Web Design and their immediate family members or persons living in the same household are ineligible to participate or win.
- All entries become the sole property of 10T Web Design and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and Sponsor will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13.
- Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive: four (4) individual day tickets to the Belmont County Fair, 2012.
- All other costs and expenses in connection with Prize Winner’s receipt and use of the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. The Prize Winner is responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including meals, transportation, merchandise, souvenirs, expenses and other incidentals.
- Prize tickets will be sent via mail to the winner to the address entered in the contest.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable value.
Selection of Winners
- Decisions of Sponsor with respect to the contest are final.
- Prize Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received on or about Monday, August 27th, 2012. A representative of 10T Web Design will contact the winner by telephone. If 10T Web Design is unable to contact a winner based on the information provided on the entry form through the initial phone call, an alternate winner will be selected from all other eligible entries. Prize winner must be present on the phone to win and accept the prize as stated or respond by given deadline provided by 10T Web Design.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, and submit an electronic release of liability prior to acceptance of the prize. By accepting the prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use the winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize, and all federal, state and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner and companion, by acceptance of their prizes, agree to release 10T Web Design, the Belmont County Agricultural Society, their respective parents and subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. In the event of a misunderstanding, dispute, or human error, 10T Web Design management will make the final determination of the prizewinner. By entering this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules and any 10T Web Design management decision concerning the contest.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.